- BSN I, II, III, and IV students who obtain a grade below 3.0 (75%) in any general education subject will be made to repeat the said subject only once. He/she will be dismissed from the college if he/she fails in the same subject for the second time. Failure in two or more general education subjects will mean dismissal from the college.
- BSN I, II, III, and IV students who obtain grade below 3.0 (75%) in any major subject (Bsci 100NT, Chem 101NT, Chem 103AH, Bsci 104NP, Math 101, Educa 103N, Philo 102AH, Chem 107AH,Phys 101AH, Bsci 106N, Econ 101AH, PharmN, Math 111, Res N) will be dismissed from the college.
- For professional subjects in BSN II, III, and IV (ASHE 101 ASHE 102, NCM 100, NCM 101, NCM 102, NCM 103, NCM 104, NCM 105,):
- Students who obtain a grade below 3.0 (75%) in the lecture portion will be made to repeat the said subject (both lecture and RLE) only once.
- Students who obtain a grade below 3.0 (75%) in the RLE portion will be made to repeat the RLE only once.
- Students who obtain a grade below 3.0 (75%), lecture and RLE on the said subject, will be dismissed from the college.
Good Physical Health
- Normal result of Chest x-ray, ECG and laboratory studies, e.g. stool, urine, and CBC are requirements for promotion to the next level.
- In addition, Hepa B screening is required for BSN II.
- In case of epidemic or a threat to the retention policy (as in cases of suspected pregnancy) or as required, the College reserves the right to require a student to undergo diagnostic test or routine examination, as the case warrants.
A Sound Mind
The College of Nursing reserves the right, for the benefit of both student and the institution, to require students to submit themselves to neuropsychiatry/psychiatric examination. A psychological clearance is required for readmission to the College of Nursing.
Student must comply with the requirements, rules and regulations of the College of Nursing and of the University of San Augustin.