The College of Pharmacy and Medical Technology commits itself to produce competent and service oriented Augustinian pharmacist, medical technologist and pharmacy technicians, working for the common good.
Specifically, it aims to:
- Develop a strong sense of Christian-Augustinian values and tradition.
- Provide the students with knowledge, skills and competencies needed to meet the demands of their respective professions.
It aims to:
- produce Medical technologists who can proficiently and accurately examine the specimen.
- Pharmacists who are equipped with the skills and competencies to compound and dispense drugs intelligently, safely and accurately in the community and hospital pharmacies and pharmacy manufacturing laboratories and provide sound dispensing information to their clients.
- Implement the necessary internship programs for pharmacy and medical technology courses.
- Foster and sustain a culture of research among faculty, students and alumni.
- Build and strengthen partnerships with the public and private sectors and the community.
- Enhance faculty and staff competencies and functions.
- Develop organizational capability and empowerment of faculty, staff, and students.
- Improve infrastructure and office/laboratory facilities.