Login USA email to view the form
First-come- first-served basis (Emergency cases are given priority.)
Free initial dose of drugs is given for common ailments (fever, headache, diarrhea, etc.).
Treatment of minor injuries
Dressing of wounds and other skin diseases (Medico-legal cases are referred to medico-legal officer.)
Patients who need immediate hospitalization are brought to the hospital of their choice. They are free to choose their attending physician. Their parents or guardians will be notified. Those who need special care are referred to the specialists.
Issuance of medical certificates
Excuse slips are issued to those who have undergone treatment at the university clinic during the time of illness. Medical certificates are issued for scholarships and sports competitions if sponsored by the University.
Upon presentation of the latest validated ID, every student, as well as the University personnel, may avail themselves of the following dental services for free:
Dental Services (for the entire school year):
- Relief of pain – with initial dose of analgesic/antibiotics 184.108.40.206. Simple
- extraction – with initial dose of analgesic/antibiotics 220.127.116.11. Temporary filling
- Cementation of dislodged xed bridges
- First aid treatment lling
- Oral Prophylaxis or cleaning of teeth – when necessary for
- treatment of periodontal diseases such as: periodontitis, gingivitis, removal of calcular deposits and removal of stain
Order of Priority
- Emergency Treatment / Wound Dressing
- Medical Consultation
- Physical Examination
*Students for enrollment, internship / OJT, off-campus activities
Contact Numbers: Direct Line: (033) 336-0024
Trunk Line: (033) 337-4841 to 4844 loc 288
e-mail Ass: email@example.com
Receiving of Specimens: 07:00 AM – 9:30 AM | Monday to Friday
Releasing of Results: 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM | Monday to Friday
Patient Guide for Laboratory Examination
- Patient secures priority number at Window 1. Wait for the Priority Number to be called.
- Patient Presents Request at Window 2 for verification, processing and billing of tests requested.
- (for Specimens e.g. stool, urine, sputum) present specimen in appropriate & properly labeled container at Window 3.
(for Blood Extraction – e.g. CBC, Blood Chemistry, Serology) Wait to be called for collection.
(For Culture – e.g. throat swab, wound discharges, nail clippings) wait to be called for collection.
- Claiming of Results. Patient present receipts to secure results at Window 1.
Dental Clinic Office Hours:
Monday – Friday | 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM
NOON BREAK – 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
SATURDAY – 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Monday – Friday | 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM and 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Receiving of Specimen
Gram Stain & AFB STAIN
7:00 AM – 9:30 AM | Mon to Fri
KOH & FUNGAL CULTURE
7:00 AM – 2:00 PM | Mon to Fri
7:00 AM – 9:30 AM | Mon to Fri
C/S for THROAT, STOOL, CERVICAL, VAGINAL. URETHRAL, WOUND DISCHARGE and ROOT CANAL
7:00 AM – 2PM | Mon to Fri
For Urine Culture and Sensitivity:
1. Receiving of Specimen is form 7:00 AM – 9:30 AM Mondays to Wednesday Only.
2.Specimen Cup must come from the Laboratory.
3.Urine must be approximately 30 – 60ml.
4.Early morning mid-stream clean catch is the best specimen.
5.All urine specimens must be transported to the clinical laboratory within 2 hours after collection if not possible, Urine collected may be refrigerated.