Advisory and Announcements
- Important Announcement for Library Patrons (FLD Learning Commons Space Reservations)
- Opening of Applications for 3rd Batch of USA Grant-in-Aid Scholarship Program
- Schedule of Photo Capturing, Processing, and Printing of Student RFID
- Submission of the Documentary Requirements for SHS Voucher Subsidy Program for SY 2023-2024
- Advisory from ASPO: Submission of Documentary Requirements for SHS Voucher Subsidy Program for Grade 12 Transferees SY 2023-2024
- Advisory from ASPO: Schedules, and Timeline of Activities, Services, and Programs First Semester AY 2023-2024
- Academic Continuing Scholarship
- Certification of Official ID Number
- SHS Voucher Subsidy Program SY 2023-2024
- ACADEMIC ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP FIRST YEAR JURIS DOCTOR(JD)
Welcome Message for the Opening of the Academic Year 2023-2024
Welcome to the start of the academic year 2023-2024 at University of San Agustin dear students, faculty, staff, administrators, and stakeholders!
With great joy and anticipation, I extend my warmest welcome to each and every one of you as we embark on a new academic year filled with endless possibilities and opportunities for growth and transformation. The Augustinian Community has always been steadfast in its mission to foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to pursue excellence in both intellectual and spiritual growth, cultivating a sense of purpose and a passion for lifelong learning.
Augustinians’ pursuit of a meaningful life is a challenge to think beyond our own achievements and successes; it encourages everyone to engage in service, empathy, and compassion, fostering a sense of responsibility towards others and the environment. It reminds us that being a member of the academic community, we have the ability to instill a sense of purpose, inspire altruism, and promote development of well-rounded individuals who are not only academically competent but also driven by a desire to make a difference in the world.
The rich history and profound values that have shaped the Augustinian Community: unitas, caritas, and veritas have guided usthroughout our journey. These values are the very foundation upon which our institution is built, fostering an inclusive and supportive environment that encourages collaboration and mutual respect. Read full message