LEARNING RESOURCE CENTER (LRC)
The Learning Resource Center or Library usually reflects the standard and quality of education of the school. It is a multi- media center that supports the total educational program of the academe. It has a wide variety of resources in various formats from the conventional printed materials, such as books and periodicals, to other forms (non-print) such as videotapes, slides, transparencies, CD-ROM databases, and other online e-resources.
The LRC supports the teaching-learning processes, research initiatives, and creative expressions of the University and the community.
Specifically, it aims to:
Select, acquire, organize and preserve information resources
Provide effective access to information
Collaborate with other institutions through resource sharing, and pooling of resources
Upgrade infrastructure, facilities, equipment, and other library materials
Enhance human resource competence and capability; and
Initiate effective governance
THE USA LIBRARIES
- Houses general reference sources such as: encyclopedias, dictionaries, gazetteers, atlases, biographical directories, almanacs, yearbooks, pamphlets, etc.
- Houses Filipiniana, Augustiniana, Panayana, Rizaliana and undergraduate theses
- Plug-in service
- Reference queries
- Houses books to be borrowed, subject to library rules
- Issuance of overdue notices
- Signing of clearance
- A place for group study and discussions
- Departmental Libraries
- Provides for the needs of Law students, faculty and undergraduate students
- Caters to the Elementary faculty and pupils.