Advisory from the Admissions, Scholarships, and Placement Office
The application for the Academic Entrance Scholarship for the First Semester, AY 2021-2022 is now OPEN.
Kindly open the Google Form link: shorturl.at/rwUX1 and follow the steps in order:
1. Download the attached Entrance Scholarship Application Form (USA-ASP-F10).
2. Fill out the Google Form.
3. Attach the requirements (please refer to the next post) and the accomplished form (USA-ASP-F10), and submit not later than October 5, 2021.
The list of qualified applicants for this scholarship will be posted on December 6, 2021 after the screening and validation of submitte application and requirements.
List of Requirements:
Grade 11 and First Year College:
1. Report Card
2. Certification issued by the Principal’s Office stating the Honor received and indicating the total number of graduates, at least not less than 40 graduates to qualify
Juris Doctor (JD):
1. Certificate of Graduation/Diploma stating the Latin Honor received
2. Transcript of Records
For further queries and clarifications, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 09563494497 (Globe) or 09282482441 (Smart).