Those who are interested shall submit the following documentary requirements:
1. Duly accomplished and signed student loan application form
2. 1×1 ID picture (white background)
3. Certificate of Enrollment from the Office of the Registrar
4. Proof of source/s of acceptable income (if student is employed)
5. Proof of income of parents/guardian as guarantor (any of the following)
a. Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed and/or paid with the BIR
b. Certificate of Tax Exemption from the BIR
c. For children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers, a
latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered
The Admissions, Scholarships, and Placement Office (ASPO) will conduct pre-
screening and will facilitate the processing of your application to CHEDRO6.
Fill out the Google form completely: https://forms.gle/KBrwAQarhqbVVk1b8
Incomplete requirements will not be processed.
Deadline of submission: November 20, 2020
For any clarifications, please email email@example.com