The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) names the University of San Agustin, a Center of Development, to cater grantees of the Scholarships for Instructors’ Knowledge Advancement Program (SIKAP) Grant for Higher Education Institutions (HEI) faculty members who seek advanced studies.
Instructors and professors who wish to pursue their master or doctorate degrees in education may take them at the University of San Agustin through said grant. At the moment, the University offers Master of Arts in Education with majors in Educational Management, English, Filipino, and Special Education, as well as Doctor of Philosophy in Education with majors in Educational Management, Psychology and Guidance, and Curriculum Development.
Both graduate programs including the undergraduate degrees in Elementary and Secondary Education are all Level II accredited by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU).
For those who are interested, the following are the requirements:
- Application Form (to be accomplished through the Online Portal)
- Curriculum Vitae (to be accomplished through the Online Portal)
- Certificate of Employment
- Statement of Eligibility and Undertaking
- Recommendation Forms (Former Professor, Peer in HEI, and Immediate Supervisor)
- Birth Certificate or Passport (Proof of Citizenship)
- Medical Certificate
- Proof of Admission to the DHEI or Eligible HEI
- Transcript of Records (For every undergraduate, professional, and graduate/post-graduate degree attained)
- Re-entry Action Plan
- Release Form (For full-time study)
- Any Government Issued ID
For more information about admission at the graduate programs of the University of San Agustin, kindly reach out to our Admissions, Scholarships and Placement Office at email@example.com.
On the other hand, for the academic personnel of the University of San Agustin who are interested to avail of CHED-SIKAP, please communicate with your deans. You may also seek the assistance of the Coordinator of the Graduate School Office – Dr. Sonia Daquila through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of San Agustin is specifically chosen by CHED to be its partner in the implementation of this program by virtue of its deregulated status.