Due to minimal staffing related to COVID-19 and an increase in academic records requests, all requests must be done online. For us to be able to process your request, please fill out this link: .

Take note that there is a separate form for active and inactive students.

Active – Currently enrolled in the University.
Inactive – Alumni/ Graduated / Dropped out / Students that are not currently enrolled in the University.

Availability of the form to be filled up: Monday – Friday (except holidays) | 8:00 AM – 12:00 NN and 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM

Please bear with us. Thank you for your patience and understanding.