- About USA
- Alumni Affairs
- Academic Programs
- University Life
- Student Services
Augustinian Alumni Edgar “Injap” J. Sia III and Jose T. Sio are recipients of the 2013 BizNewsAsia Management Excellence Awards.
Sia is currently the Chairman and CEO of Mang Inasal Philippines, Inc. and studied Architecture at the University of San Agustin, while Sio sits as Executive Vice President and Chief Finance Officer of SM Investments, Inc and graduated from San Agustin with a degree in Commerce, Major in Accounting.
BizNewsAsia, the Philippine’s largest weekly business and news magazine, marked its 12th year by honoring the Philippine’s leading tycoons, entrepreneurs and CEOs in an awarding ceremony and gala dinner last November 25,2013. read more »
- Henry Chusuey conferred Doctorate Degree by USA
- CHED Commissioner to keynote nat’l confab at USA-Iloilo
- Nomination Deadline for USA Alumni Achievement Awards 2013 Extended
- USAAA holds Homecoming Fun Run
- USA contracts with ISA for Strategic Planning Intervention
- USA to celebrate 60th Anniversary as a University
- Parents/Guardians/Students can now pay through Banks.
- The UNIVERSITY OF SAN AGUSTIN is in need of TEACHERS for the 2nd Semester, Academic Year 2013-2014
- The First San Agustin National Education And Research Conference
- The University of San Agustin Alumni Achievement Awards 2013
- 2013 Grand Alumni Homecoming, University of San Agustin Schedule of Activities (19-21 July 2013)