- About USA
- Alumni Affairs
- Academic Programs
- University Life
- Student Services
FEES AND EXPENSES
General Rules Governing Payment of Fees
- Payments for all fees may be in single cash payment at the time of
enrollment or on installment basis (enrolment, before Prelim, Midterm
and Final exams).
- The University reserves the right to make necessary adjustments in
school fees in accordance with the law. Students are advised to get
updated information regarding tuition and miscellaneous fees from the
Accounting Office before enrolling. Current rates of fees are posted on
the bulletin board near the Accounting Office.
- Students are advised to inquire from the Accounting Office about the manner of payment they should observe.
Tuition is the life-blood of every private non-stock,
non-profit school. Derived from it are the funds needed to defray all
personnel and University expenses. Tuition may be raised to upgrade the
salaries of the personnel for them to meet the continual increases in
the cost of living; to continually improve the University's physical
plant, facilities, and equipment; and to meet the requirements of
modern trends, high academic standards and a more effective and
efficient delivery of the University's educational functions and
Miscellaneous fees are trust funds intended for specific purposes/expenditure.
- General Miscellaneous Fees:
- Special Miscellaneous Fees:
- Other Fees approved by CHED: refer to Accounting Office.
Campus Ministry Fee
Community Service Program Fee
Cultural and Co-Curricular Activities Fee
Guidance and Counseling Fee
Medical and Dental Fee
School Publications Fee
Sports Development Fee (Palaro Fee)
Late Enrollment Fine
Change of Curriculum
Changing/Dropping of Subjects (per subject)
Completion Examination Fee (for any examination out of schedule; per subject
Transcript of Records
Any certificate, per page
To enable an academic department to exercise some of its
functions independently and promote its own pursuits, it exacts a
departmental fee. This fee is an amount traditionally charged to the
students for the expenses of the college. The management of this fee,
however, is governed by the following guidelines:
- All Departmental Funds must be deposited in a SAVINGS ACCOUNT
opened specifically for this purpose, with the transactions reflected
in the passbook.
- The PRESIDENT and the TREASURER of the College Council and either
the Dean, or Adviser of the Department must JOINTLY sign the SAVINGS
- All disbursements must be made through the duly elected Officers of the College, namely, the President and the Treasurer.
- Any project undertaken by the College Council Officers must first
be presented to the Dean for final approval and subsequent disbursement
- The SAVINGS ACCOUNT BOOK of the College must be kept in the custody of the Dean or of the Departmental Adviser.
- Deans or Teachers are not authorized to ask monetary contribution
from the students for any purpose unless such solicitation has been
previously authorized in writing by the President of the University.
- Two weeks after the start of classes during the first and second
semesters, the Dean shall post on the bulletin board of the College a
copy of the financial statement on the departmental fee. The Vice
President for Student Affairs shall be furnished a copy of the said
financial statement also during the said period.
The USA Catholic Parents Association(USACPA), through its
officers, has enacted a resolution to the effect that parents/guardians
become partners of the University in the promotion of the welfare and
well-being of the students while in school. The USACPA fee goes into
the projects of the Association. Moreover, from its collections the
Association extends financial assistance to USACPA sanctioned aids.
This fee is solicited from the graduates on a voluntary
basis for the support of the operations and projects of the Alumni
Association. As Augustinian alumni/alumnae, the graduates play a role
in the academic endeavors of the Augustinian students who come after
them. They are encouraged to contribute to the Association for its
STUDENT COUNCIL FEE
This fee is exacted from the students (except those from
the College of Law, Graduate School, High School, and Elementary) for
the support of the Council's projects, as well as for basic
expenditures. It is the duty of every student to support the
organization through the payment of the student council fee. The
Officers of the Student Council are accountable for the use of its